This is the easiest and quick way to make homemade cinnamon sugar. The cinnamon sugar is perfect for sprinkling on breads, muffins, and French toast. This can be sprinkled on foods such as zucchini bread blueberry muffins, over pie crust or cobbler before baking them. It is so easy and cheaper to make that you will never buy store made one again.
Ingredients Needed to Make Cinnamon Sugar
This spiced sugar recipe uses only two ingredients. It is added to baked goods to improve taste and flavor without empowering other flavors. The possibilities are endless.
Ingredients needed for making cinnamon sugar include:
- Granulated sugar
- Ground cinnamon
How to make Homemade Cinnamon sugar
- The first step is to measure all the ingredient into a small bowl
- Mix until there are no traces of white sugar in the mixture.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar into a container with tight-fitting cover and store.
This cinnamon sugar recipe can be doubled or tripled. They store very well in the pantry so you can make it ahead of time and use it whenever you need it. You do not need any special tools or equipment for making it. You can use spatula, spoon, wooden spoon or whisk to mix it together.
Helpful Tips for Making Cinnamon Sugar
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with ¼ cup chopped nut and use it as a streusel topping for quick breads or muffins.
- The amount of cinnamon can be reduced to 1 tbsp if you prefer lower ratio of cinnamon to sugar. It will still taste great.
- Remember to label jars containing homemade products with the dates they were made.
Thanks for reading. As always, know that God loves you and stay blessed.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
- BEST PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- EASY PUMPKIN BREAD
- BASIC INGREDIENTS FOR BAKING
- Homemade Pan Release (Baking Spray)
- BASIC KITCHEN TOOLS FOR EVERY BAKER
Homemade Cinnamon Sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp ground sugar
- Measure all the ingredient in a small bowl.
- Mix them together until well combined without white sugar.
- Pour into a container and cover with tight fitting lid.
- Label the container with the name and date your made the cinnamon sugar.
- Store and use it for baking as needed.
Leave a Reply